tirsdag 27. september 2011

21.07.09

kilde
I lost myself the other night. But not completely. It was like the version of me that is obsessed with self-control and leaves things unsaid just turned the other cheek. Words that would otherwise burn my tongue, flew out of my mouth and they didn't break anything. I found myself moving on the dancefloor, breathing in the music and releasing it through my feet. I was dancing with a boy who was the first to make me feel discovered. He used to look at me, and all of a sudden it felt like I wasn't wearing any clothes. It's like when you cut your hair an inch or two and nobody notices for a while, until someone comes along and gives you a compliment. I felt the same that night, only it was more thrilling than frightening. I want to take that liquid and hand it out to people on the street, slip it in their coffee cups, make them feel like I felt; liberated, discovered, guilt free. You can have all the freedom in the world, but when you can't say what you need to say, when you need to say it, there's still something holding you back.  I wonder how many words go unsaid everyday. Imagine all the words you want to say but never have, and then imagine all of the words you dream of hearing. The world may be drowning in unspoken words.

-snart skrevet ut en dagbok jeg har hatt i over to år. dette var første innlegg. var litt fristende å rette på tegnsetning og omformulere setninger, men dette er altså tankene til en naiv sytten(snart atten)åring, i reneste form.

3 kommentarer:

Stine sa...

Herregud! Jeg skulle ønske jeg kunne skrive som deg! Selv som 17-åring var du på en annen level enn jeg noen gang kommer til å nå.

Live sa...

Du burde legge de dagbookene paa et smart sted. Etter din dood kommer de til aa bli funnet, publisert og vinne nobelprisen i litteratur!

stranger sa...

enig med stine! you re good girl!