søndag 26. september 2010

Something special


Did you ever write my name with a fountain pen in your books or on your desk or did you tell your friends that I was someone special?

Did you ever lie awake the entire night, glowing in the dark with no sheets or light, thinking that I was someone special?

Did you change your clothes, did you hesitate, walking back and forth, always being late 'cause I was someone special?

Did you ever take a shower, did you wash your face, making up the bed, thinking just in case that I was someone special?
I had something for you, was there something for me, I had something to give you, but it's a mystery

Bildene er fra Hanley Park (ti minutter unna) og teksten er fra Big Bang's "Something Special". Jeg hadde den sangen på hjernen da jeg gikk der i går.

Kameraet mitt tar uskarpe bilder, jeg vet.

2 kommentarer:

stine sa...

I will always think that you're someone special, and you know it <3 Liridjan.

Sandra Bakken Østlien sa...

I had something for you, was there something for me, I had something to give you,
but it's a mystery..

love it <3